Monday, January 24, 2011

Mediterranean Chicken Wrap

I am doing a lunch post today because I have swim class tonight and between swim class, feeding the family, homework and bedtime....I don't have a whole lot of extra time today. (And yes, I know how to swim...I am taking an extreme deep cardio class that is just fantastic...I don't love getting in the pool on cold days like today but it is worth it!).

I had a craving for feta cheese and hummus today so this is what I came up with for lunch:

Yummy!!

Mediterranean Chicken Wrap - 7 WW Pts.

1 Santa Fe Tortilla Company Whole Grain Wrap (found them at Costco for $2.99/pack)
1 Tbsp. Hummus
1/2 C. chopped lettuce
2 Tomato slices
1-2 oz. grilled chicken (also a Costco find....grilled and ready to use..gotta love it!)
1 Tbsp. Feta Cheese
DIRECTIONS: Spread hummus onto wrap. Layer ingred. in order listed. Wrap up and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment