Several of you have asked how I made the zucchini fries that I had with the BBQ hamburger post.....here is the recipe.
Fries before baking...
Fries ready to be eaten...
Baked Zucchini Fries
2 Large Zucchinis, cut into small strips
3 Egg Whites
1 1/2 C. Italian Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs
3 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Whisk egg whites until frothy.
3. Place bread crumbs and parmesan cheese into a gallon sized ziploc bag.
4. Dip zucchini strips into the egg whites and then toss with the bread crumbs. I tossed quite a
few at a time.
5. Place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Serve with marinara sauce, ranch dressing, whatever your preferred dipping sauce.