Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's In Your Lunch Bag?

We are having leftovers for dinner tonight......I know BORING! but I did whip up this great little veggie sandwich for my lunch today.....best of all it is only like 3 WW points. And it was so full of flavor!

Select whatever veggies you have on hand....I had green and orange peppers, carrots, zucchini and snap peas. Saute them in (2 Tbsp) Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing until desired tenderness.

Using 1 Everything Bagel Thin, place veggies on top and sprinkle with Weight Watchers Mexican Cheese...

Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts~

Yummy, Yummy!!




















2 comments:

  1. Was that 3 points for one or both of them together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Together....the bagel thin is only 1 pt., the dressing is only 1 pt. and I am not sure what the cheese is....it might be closer to 2. That is the old points system, not the new one.

    ReplyDelete