Sunday, April 3, 2011

Greek Pasta Salad!

Okay~kiddos are in bed, hubby's lunch is packed, now-time to watch "The Kennedy's" and do some blogging! Do you ever feel like you make the same thing over and over again? I feel like that some times. I also feel like I blog the same thing...I posted a poll on the blog (it is on the right side), please take a minute to vote, I would love to hear what you would like to see posted here! Now on to the recipe... This recipe was discovered while spending a fantastic weekend at the bay with friends! Jennifer made this salad the one day and it has quickly become one of my favorites! You can add grilled chicken or shrimp for a hearty lunch or dinner salad. There really isn't a recipe per se', but the ingredients are listed here and then you just toss in the amount you would like. You will need these ingredients plus black olives or greek olives....



Pasta (I used rigatoni because I was making that for dinner that night and had some left), (Cooked according to package directions)

Grape Tomatoes

Baby Spinach

Feta Cheese

Gazebo Room Lite Greek Dressing


Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    My name is Newell Rinehart, and I’m the Website Designer/Social Media and Marketing Coordinator for Gazebo Room Salad Dressings. I wanted to contact you to let you know how much we loved your blog post about our products, and to ask if it would be alright if we add a link to our website to direct some of our website visitors and social media followers to your blog to check it out. If you are interested, we would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (we hold contests to give away a year’s supply of Gazebo Room twice a year!). If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email me at nrinehart@gazeboroom.com.
    https://www.facebook.com/GazeboRoomSaladDressing
    https://twitter.com/GazeboRoom
    http://instagram.com/gazeboroom
    http://www.pinterest.com/gazeboroom/
    Sincerely,
    Newell Rinehart
    Gazebo Room Social Media and Marketing Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete