Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNACKS....

I don't know about you but my kids are always looking for snacks! When I brought home these oyster crackers the other day, Riley commented how good they are with Ranch on them.....I am not sure where she ate them like that because I hadn't made them for her...but I decided she was right, so for an after school snack today, I am going to surprise her.

Here is what you will need:

Mixing the ingredients:

Spread crackers on baking sheet:

Boy are these good warm, right out of the oven.....

Ranch Crackers
1/2 C. Vegetable Oil
1 (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
1 tsp. Dill weed
1/2 tsp. Garlic Pepper
1 (12 oz) pkg. Oyster Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 275. Pour crackers in large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together oil, ranch mix, dill weed, garlic pepper.
3. Pour dressing mix over crackers and toss to coat.
4. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment