Thursday, August 11, 2011

Football!

Well, it's official....football has begun! Three nights this week, 5 nights (2 hours a night) for the next 2 weeks.....what a whole new world this sport is~between needing a girdle (JD, not me...although~maybe I should get one too!), practice every night, shoulder pads, helmets, cleats~I feel lost in a football world! I stay at the practices~not because I like to hover over my kids, but because I need to learn the game.....it could be a long process!


JD (#60) and his best buddy Isaac (#90):



Running drills:



Listening to the coach~





Getting his helmet "branded" as I like to call it...



Running more drills:






Huddling (sort of):



Ending practice with your best bud and Isaac's #1 fan...."P" Man.



Stay tuned for some fun tailgating recipes as we head into fall!!


LETS GO COMETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment