Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Triple Layer Cookie Bars!

I stumbled upon this recipe, while searching for things to make with ingredients I had on hand! It is a HUGE favorite around our house now! This is very simple to make....

Triple Layer Cookie Bars~

1/2 Cup Butter
1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (approx. 1 sleeve of graham crackers, crushed)
7 oz. Sweetened, flaked coconut
1 (14oz) Can Sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz) bag of Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 C. Creamy PEanut Butter
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 350. Place stick of butter in 9x13 and place in oven until melted. Once butter melted, remove from oven and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Layer coconut on top of crumbs. Pour sweetened condensed milk over entire pan. Bake for 25 minutes. While bars are baking, place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a saucepan. Place on low heat and melt. Stirring every so often until melted and smooth. Remove bars from oven when done and top with peanut butter/chocolate mix and cool completely.

HAPPY EATING!






1 comment:

  1. Ok this looks delicious! Can't wait to try it! I think I have the ingredients on hand too but I have to wait until an evening when I am leaving the house because I will want to eat too much!

    ReplyDelete