Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pierogie and Chicken Skillet

This is one of those~What am I going to make for dinner because I forgot to thaw something out~kind of meals! My family loved it and I loved the quickness of it!!
Here is what you will need:

1 lb. Grilled, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast - you could grill your own, I bought these for the easy factor.
1 lb. pierogies
2 Jars of Chicken Gravy
1 Bag frozen Broccoli - I used fresh because it is our preference.
1 Small can Durkee French Fried Onions
DIRECTIONS: Place everything in a large skillet with 1/2 Cup chicken broth or water. Cover and simmer on low-medium for about 10 minutes or until pierogies are finished and chicken is heated thru. Serve hot with dinner rolls!!

NOTE: I thawed the chicken out before cooking...it helped with the dish cooking faster.

Happy Eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment