Friday, February 25, 2011

Fab Find Friday!

I know that I have done a few posts today but it is a work weekend for me and I doubt I will get much posting done! Another blog I follow does a "Fab Finds" so I thought it would be fun to list some of the finds that I made (and am enjoying ) this week!

If you are a granola lover~this is great! This fab find was found at Costco!

I am a snacker~I would rather eat snacks all day long than 3 square meals a day....this is a great little snack (or light lunch)....pair with the Laughing Cow cheese wedge and it is yummy!

I was really hungry for Arugula this week (not sure why) but I found this and it makes a great little Caprese Salad for lunch....drizzle w/ balsamic vinegar and voila! instant lunch!

I LOVE cookbooks....this was in the bargain bin at Barnes and Noble.....can't wait to try some of the recipes!

These little egg cup planters are a reminder of spring and the warmth that will soon follow~again, I found these in the $1 bins at Target and they are planted with Zinnias, Dwarf Sunflowers and Daisies.....I can't wait until they start to bloom!


Have a GREAT weekend....don't blow away in all the wind!


No comments:

Post a Comment