Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad!


Has anyone used these salad kits yet? Well, let me tell you....quick, easy, convenient and tasty! They were on sale at SKH this week so I thought, why not....we were supposed to have baseball last night, but the rain got in the way, as I am sure that it will keep doing off and on this week and I was planning on these salads for a quick dinner. When baseball got cancelled, dinner did not....still quick and easy was my motto for the night!


We grilled some tasty chicken to slice up and eat along with the salad which everyone enjoyed. Well, almost everyone! Riley enjoyed the chicken, carrots and some bread.....she said, "No thank you to the salad mom...."


Here is to another busy week! I am hoping to get some baking done this week, if my evenings keep freeing up due to rain!


HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment