Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dinner!

Since I started this blog, many of you have asked me, "Doesn't your family ever eat tuna sandwiches for dinner or peanut butter and jelly for dinner?" The answer to that question is, "Yes, yes and yes!!" Right now with spring sports and running here and there and everywhere, I find myself packing the kids a sandwich dinner in the lunch bags and they eat on the way to or from whatever activity we are going/coming from. On occasion, I will even cheat and run through the drive-thru but that is a rare occasion.

Last night was baseball, soccer and a Tastefully Simple Party. Jimmy had to do the running.....the Robinsons' had frozen pizza for dinner. The youngest Robinsons' were happy about this....


Here's to frozen dinners!!

HAPPY EATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment