Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dinner Tonight...

Have you all seen this little packet of goodness yet?  I just so happened to be looking for another herb/seasoning packet type thing at the store last week and saw this....I knew that we didn't have sports tonight and that I would have time to prep something before the kids got home from school so I added this to my menu this week!

Can I just tell you that my kids ate all 5 chicken drumsticks and each had 2 helpings of carrots....go figure!

This is super easy to toss together ~ all you need are the ingredients on the packet.

Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken and Vegetables

1 pkt. of Seasoning Mix (plus ingredients to make it)
3-5 lbs. Bone-in Chicken (I made the drumsticks for kids and a breast for Jimmy and I)
1 lb. Red Potatoes, cubed
2 C. Baby Carrots
DIRECTIONS:  Mix wine (if you don't have wine - chicken broth is a good substitute), olive oil and seasoning packet.  Add chicken, potatoes and carrots.  Toss to coat.  Arrange in a roasting dish and bake at 425 for 45-60 minutes - or until chicken is done.

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment