Monday, September 17, 2012

Caramel Apple Dip!

Hands down - best. dip. ever!

I used to co-facilitate a Mom's group at my kids preschool (it feels like a lifetime ago....).  The great lady who facilitated this group with me brought this dip for snack one morning! 

This dip is a great fall dip and is very portable, so if you need something quick and easy to take to a party or gathering - this should be your go to dip!

Here is how it goes -


Caramel Apple Dip

1 (8oz) Block of Light Cream Cheese
1 Jar of Caramel Sauce (I used Hershey's)
Toffee Bits or Chopped Heath Bars (I use Heath Bars) - enough to cover the top.
DIRECTIONS:  Blend cream cheese and caramel sauce with an electric mixer, until smooth.  Spread into a bowl.  Top with toffee or heath bar.  Chill!  Serve with apple slices and graham crackers.

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment