Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies!

Just us girls tonight! The boys went to football and since tonight was the one "free" evening, Riley wanted to stay home! So we finished homework, baked and found a REALLY fun new blog....One Charming Party! Oh, we oooohhhhed and aaaahhhed the night away. Also, some of the blogs I follow have been talking about this "pinterest"....I, being the nosy one that I am, googled it and well, I think I am addicted. I didn't join the site, but really, I could spend hours (oh, wait...I did spend hours) just looking at everyone's ideas and creativity!

On to more important things like brownies! Here is what you need for the brownies:

My helper...

Mixing the brownies~


Top brownies with Peanut butter filling~


Swirl with a knife~


Enjoy with milk!


Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies

1 pkg Brownie Mix (my mix made an 11x7 rectangle pan - a 9x13 mix would be fine also)

Ingredients to make brownies

3/4 C. Sugar

1/4 C. Flour

2 Eggs

1/2 C. Peanut Butter

DIRECTIONS: For Peanut Butter filling - Combine sugar, flour, eggs and peanut butter. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. For Brownies-follow package directions and spread brownies into greased pan. Drop PB filling over the top and swirl with a knife. Bake according to package directions.


HAPPY EATING!










No comments:

Post a Comment