Sunday, July 10, 2011

Great Recipe Finds!

It has been a pretty low key, but busy week for us with football and gymnastics starting back up! When time allows (usually after the kids bedtime) I like to peruse other blogs and see what people are cooking! These are some really good recipes that I made this week and was ever so glad that I did!!
This is a pineapple pretzel fluff dessert that I found at Comfy in the Kitchen (the link to her blog is down the right side of the screen). She really has some great recipes on her blog!! Give them a try!

This recipes I found at one of my favorite sites http://www.skinnytaste.com/. It is a Mexican Shrimp Cobb Salad! I served it with a Southwest Chipotle dressing!! Yummy!!



This wasn't so much as a recipe that I found, but these fun cupcake kits I found at the HomeGoods store. I certainly will be browsing cupcake recipes to make in these cute wrappers!



I hope that you are all enjoying your summers! I know mine is going quickly and to soon the routine of school will be knocking at our door!! Enjoy your day!




HAPPY EATING!





No comments:

Post a Comment