Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peanut Butter Snicker Brownies.....

Yes, I did it....I made these....why, I ask myself, do I like to torture myself with these sinfully rich, decadent treats! I did have a taste and OH MY! These need to be packaged up and immediately sent with Jimmy to work tomorrow or I will nibble on them and then before I know it I will have nibbled them all up....and well, that would not be good for me!

I so wish that I could own a little shop to peddle all my little tasty things. It would be a dream of mine! You know the kind of shop....part antique, part food, 100% comfy~some place that people like to come and hang out....a place that you know everyone by name, just a little neighborhood shop.....maybe someday.
This recipe was adapted from the "Cookies and Cups" blog:
This is what you will need:

Yes, you make them in regular size muffin tins because somehow the "fun size" does not fit in the mini-muffin tins~

Cooling.....

After icing them....you need a 1/2 gallon of milk to go with them...

Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies
1 Family Size Package Brownie Mix + ingred. to make them
1 Bag "fun size" Peanut Butter Snickers
DIRECTIONS: Prepare brownie mix and place in muffin tins (makes approx. 10). Unwrap snickers and place in brownie mix. Cover up snickers with brownie batter. Bake for 17 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack, in pan, for 30 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. If you icing the brownies, recipe is as follows:

PB Icing
1/2 C. Peanut Butter
1/2 Stick (4 Tbsp.) Butter
2 1/2 C. Confections Sugar
3 Tbsp. Milk
DIRECTIONS: Combine all ingred. with electric mixer and blend until smooth.
Chocolate Icing
4 Tbsp. Butter
2 1/2 C. Confectioners Sugar
1/4 C. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/4 C. Milk
DIRECTIONS: Combine all ingred. with electric mixer until smooth.
Place PB icing in 1/2 of a pastry bag and Chocolate Icing in 1/2 of the pastry bag....pipe onto brownies!
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment