Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grilled Turkey Ranch Burgers!

If anyone has any ideas on how to keep turkey burger from falling apart while grilling, please leave your comments on this post.  While the burgers were delicious and ended up turning out okay, the initial grilling was a mess.  I may or may not have yelled at the grill, spatula and burgers as they were sticking to my greased grill grates.

Summer is so close I can almost taste it...I am a summer girl.  I was born in the summer - I think that has something to do with my love of summer.  With summer comes the opening of the pool, backyard BBQ's, swim meets, grillin' & chillin', homemade ice cream, bare feet, sunshine on your face and the list is endless. 

So to help at your backyard BBQ's and those who are trying to be a little healthier - here is a great recipe for Turkey Ranch Burgers.



Grilled Turkey Ranch Burgers
1 lb. Lean Ground Turkey Burger
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Green Onions, chopped
1 pkg of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
DIRECTIONS:  Combine all ingredients in a
mixing bowl.  Form into 4 patties and grill.

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment