Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thank You Kraft!

Yesterday JD had a birthday party to attend and in lieu of a gift we were to take canned goods to be donated to a local Mission!  Well, I mention this because as I was preparing to make tonights' dinner (chili and cornbread muffins) I quickly realized that I inadvertenly donated my kidney beans!! Whoops!

What is a mom to do when we have to be in Millersville @ 5 and LeTort by 6?????  Why, you visit
www.kraftrecipes.com and list what ingredients you have on hand and they list a multitude of recipes.  We choose the One-Pan Italian Pasta - you can go here: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/one-pan-italian-pasta-65120.aspx to get the recipe!  The only change I made was to use Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese in place of the cheddar!!

So thank you to Kraft!!


HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment