Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weight Watchin' Crab Rangoon!

Last night was Monday and with Monday comes The Bachelor!  I know, I know ~ don't judge!  I am a sap for romance and well, the drama does keep my attention because I wonder how people can act like that and still feel good about themselves!  Plus, it is a good excuse for friends to gather!

Last night I hosted and because we are all trying to be good about our eating habits I made these tasty little pockets of ooey, gooey crab!  They taste sinful, but really are not!  You can have 2 of them for only 2 WW points.
Baked Crab Rangoon
3 oz. 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese, softened
4 oz. Crab meat
1 Green Onion, sliced
1/8 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1/8 tsp. Garlic Salt
12 Won Ton Wrappers
DIRECTIONS:  Combine all ingredients (except won-ton wrappers) in a small mixing bowl.  Mix well.  Place won ton wrappers on baking sheet (sprayed with cooking spray) and spoon 2 tsp. of filling in center of each wrapper.  Bring corners up to meet and lightly dampen fingers to make the corners stick together.  Bake at 425 for approx. 10 minutes.
HAPPY EATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment