Monday, November 21, 2011

Easy Pork Chops!

So, I bet your wondering why I have an onion soup mix box when I titled the post "pork chops". Let me tell ya!! I was ready to go this week....my shopping is done for Thanksgiving, my meal plan is together for the week, my schedules are coordinated and then BAM! I thawed my pork chops out last night so they would be ready to go today. I got home from work and was getting ready to make the Ranch Pork Chops I had planned, only to discover that DUH, I forgot to buy the dry ranch seasoning mix that was the only other thing I needed besides pork chops. Well, after a little brainstorming (and scrounging through the cupboards) I found this...

That's it! Nothing else to fuss over!! I think they were some of the tastiest pork chops I have ever had!! No kidding. Served with a baked potato and pease....the meal was complete!!

Onion Soup Mix Pork Chops

1 pkg. Dry Onion Soup Mix
4 Boneless Pork Chops
DIRECTIONS: Heat oven to 425 Degrees. Using broiler pan, place pork chops on pan, that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle onion soup mix onto both side of pork chops. Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked thru.

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment