Monday, June 27, 2011

I Scream, You Scream...


We all scream for Snickers Ice Cream....


This was an ice cream pie that I made for Father's Day!! What a yummy treat, the only problem is that the leftovers now sit in my freezer and they just call my name.....I recommend making this for a crowd.


Snickers Ice Cream Pie


1 pkg. Oreo cookies

1 stick butter, melted

1 1/2 Qt. Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream, softened

6 Tbsp. Peanut Butter

1 C. Caramel Sundae Topping

1 C. Peanuts

Chocolate Sauce/Caramel Sauce for drizzling

DIRECTIONS: Crush oreos and place in a bowl. Add melted butter to cookies and mix well. Press into bottom of 9x13 pan. Allow to cool. Mix together peanut butter and caramel topping. Pour over cookie crust and place in freezer to firm up. Cut ice cream into slabs and place over peanut butter/caramel mix. Smooth ice cream. Drizzle with caramel, chocolate toppings and then sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze for 8 hours. Serve.

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment