Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cookie Dough Yogurt.....

Hmmm, is what I thought when I saw this recipe!  I really try and like yogurt.  I think I have tried every kind of yogurt there is and well, unless it is frozen and you can put candy toppings on it - I just don't like it!  THEN, I saw this recipe and decided that I had to try it!  Yes, you do put peanut butter in it.  Yes, you do stir chocolate chips into it.  Yes, you do stir sugar into it.  I am sure that it defeats the purpose of eating yogurt - but, I like it!  Here is what you need:

The only thing I suggest is that you use PLAIN yogurt if you are going to add sugar to it.  I used a vanilla yogurt and whoa - it was sweet.

PB Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Yogurt
1 Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp. Sweetner
1 Tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
1/4 tsp. Vanilla
DIRECTIONS:  Mix all ingredients.  Eat! 

*Note:  You may substitute vanilla yogurt - however, omit the sugar and vanilla.

Here is where I found the original recipe http://myfridgefood.com/viewrecipe.php?recipe=20787

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment