Wednesday, April 17, 2013

No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Protein Balls!

I found these little morsels on Pinterest this winter and they are just as tasty as can be (and dare I say a wee bit healthy - but ssshhh, don't tell my kids that!)


No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
1 C. Oatmeal (I used old-fashioned)
2/3 C. Coconut
1/2 C. Ground Flaxseed
1/2 C. Peanut Butter
1/3 C. Honey (I am partial to Orange Blossom, but have used clover honey too)
1/2 C. Dark Chocolate Chips (I used Hershey Special Dark)
DIRECTIONS:  Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.  Chill for approx. 1 hour.  Roll into bite sized balls and keep in a container in the refrig. (flaxseed apparently goes bad if not refrig.).  Try not to eat the whole container in one sitting!  :)

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment