Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Artichoke & Garlic Shrimp Pizza!

Alright, sorry for the crooked picture....I have just spent forever trying how to get it to turn.  I mean it is saved on my computer the right way and you won't get a crink in your neck looking at it until I download or upload or something-load to the blog.....hmmm, oh well!

I could spend hours in Williams Sonoma - the last time I was in the store we found all sorts of grilling accessories - I mean a quesadilla basket, who could pass that up, right?  I also spotted this Artichoke Garlic pizza sauce and because this time of year I like to grill my pizza I knew I had to have it!

The sauce did not disappoint.  Very flavorful and not to garlicky.  I found the Archer Farms ultra thin pizza crusts at Target.  Great healthy way to eat the pizza.

I topped mine with grilled shrimp and part skim, low moisture mozzarella cheese and voila!  Dinner!

Artichoke & Garlic Shrimp Pizza
1 Archer Farm Ultra Thin Crust Pizza
3/4 C. Williams Sonoma Artichoke Garlic Pizza Sauce
1/2 lb. Raw, deveined 7 uncooked shrimp
1 C. Low Moisture, part skim mozzarella cheese
DIRECTIONS:  Heat oven to 350.  While oven is heating up, prepare shrimp (either grill or sauté on the stove top in 2 tsp. olive oil).  Place crust on pizza sheet and top with pizza sauce.  Top with shrimp, cheese and sprinkle with parsley flakes.  Bake approx. 10-15 minutes - or until heated through and cheese is melted.  (If grilling, heat grill and turn to low - place pizza crust directly on lightly oiled grill grates.  Grill until cheese is melted.  Watch carefully - this will burn easily because it is a thin crust.)

HAPPY EATING!






No comments:

Post a Comment