Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Treats!

This is a work weekend for me, so that is why we celebrated Easter last week with Jimmy's family (and my parents)! However, I wanted to do some fun Easter projects with the kids~well, at least Riley...fishing with Dad won JD over~and this is what our projects were today....
JELLYBEAN CHICKS AND BUNNIES....to take as hostess gifts when we go to dinner tonight...

Rice Krispie Pizzas (notice my candy dispenser....I made that in 6th grade....jeepers, I think Mr. Shaffer would be proud that it has lasted this long, you just can't find that kind of quality anymore!)...

Another candy dispenser shot....

This was my new egg plate....notice the chick faces!

Rice Krispie Pizza
8 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal
4 Cups Cupcake Pebbles (or fruity pebbles)
1/2 C. Butter
2 (10 oz.) bags mini marshmallows
Marshmallow Bunnies
M&M's
Frosting
DIRECTIONS: Over low-medium heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Add in cereals. Stir until evenly coated. Divide mixture between two round pizza pans (or one 16" pan) and pat evenly. Top with favorite frosting and decorate with candies.

Happy Eating and Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment